Last updated: August 3, 2021
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Some features of the Services may require you to enter certain information about yourself. You may elect not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing these features.
Information We Collect Automatically
Do Not Track
Your browser settings may also allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites. Like many websites, our Website is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, you can visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
USE OF INFORMATION
The information we collect about you is used in the following ways:
- to respond to your message and provide you with certain services, such as updates related our news / press releases;
- to provide and support the Services;
- to improve the Services;
- for internal business analysis or other business purposes consistent with our mission;
- to comply with legal and/or regulatory requirements and cooperate with regulators and law enforcement bodies;
- to protect our rights, your rights, and the rights of others, and to meet our own high standards of business practice;
- to process job applications of users who have applied for positions of employment with us through the Services; and
- to carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you via the Services.
DISCLOSURES AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
- When we have your permission to make the disclosure;
- To third parties that assist us in our operations;
THIRD PARTY WEBSITE AND LINKS
We expressly disclaim any and all liability for the actions of third parties, including but without limitation to actions relating to the use and/or disclosure of personal information by third parties.
We do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
If you are the parent or guardian of a minor child who has provided us with personal information, you may contact us using the information below to request it be deleted.
DATA SECURITY, INTEGRITY AND RETENTION
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
We do not share personal information as defined by California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (“Shine The Light Law”) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO NON-U.S. RESIDENTS
The Services are designed for users in the United States only and are not intended for users located outside the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By accessing the Website and using the Services, and/or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer.
Any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of information about you should be directed to Company at email@example.com.